- Sister written across one side with flowers all around
- Makes a wonderful and thoughtful gift for a special sibling
- Stunning magenta roses & blue forget-me-nots featured throughout
- Delicate white stitching around beautifully designed edges
- Vintage inspired item that is great for display or use
- Iron and unfold to display on a kitchen table, island or nightstand
- All cotton batiste fabric
- Measures 13" x 13" square
Did you know?
Handkerchiefs (often known as hankies) have been around since the 14th century. There are several different ways to fold a hankie, but they are typically folded into fours to easily fit in a pocket. Most handkerchiefs are made with linen or cotton material.