- Hankies make unique and thoughtful gifts for special occasions
- Open and iron to display on kitchen table, island or nightstand
- Delicate stitching around outside scalloped edges
- All cotton batiste fabric
- Measures 13" x 13" square
Did you know?
Handkerchiefs (often known as hankies) have been around since the 14th century. There are several different ways to fold a hankie, but they are typically folded into fours to easily fit in a pocket. Most handkerchiefs are made with linen or cotton material.