- Keep nearby on your big day to wipe away those happy tears
- Hankies make unique and thoughtful gifts for special occasions
- Give the bride-to-be a small keepsake she will cherish
- Delicate white stitching around scalloped edges
- White, blue and pink colors contrast each other perfectly
- Vintage inspired item that is great for display or use
- All cotton batiste fabric
- Measures 13" x 13" square
Did you know?
Handkerchiefs (often known as hankies) have been around since the 14th century. There are several different ways to fold a hankie, but they are typically folded into fours to easily fit in a pocket. Most handkerchiefs are made with linen or cotton material.